The Travel Insurance offer covers for Schengen and Worldwide Travel Plans. The Schengen policy is designed to meet insurance requirements for visa issuance by Schengen embassies in Nigeria.
Schengen The Schengen policy is designed to meet insurance requirements for visa issuance by Schengen embassies in Nigeria. We offer emergency services anywhere in the Schengen states. These states are Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein.
Worldwide The Worldwide policy is also designed to meet insurance requirements anywhere in the world except your country of permanent residence.
• Payment of medical expenses up to €30,000 with a €50 deduction
• Emergency medical actual transportation cost
• Medical emergency: in case of sudden changes, serious and unpredictable health status
• Payment of emergency dental expenses up to €160 with a deductible of €50
• Repatriation of the mortal remains: actual costs
• Repatriation after treatment: current expenses
• Advance bail up to €2,000
• Legal cost up to €400
• Compensation for research or loss of luggage
Terms and Conditions
• This cover takes effect when you leave Nigeria and ends on your return to Nigeria.
• The age eligibility for this cover is for infants to 75 years old.
• The cover period ranges between 1 – 365 days.